Via the Admission Platform the applicant will be required to upload:
- Copy of passport or identity card
- Copies of grades received during the two years preceding the diploma (transcripts of academic years 2016/2017 and 2017/2018 are mandatory)
- Copies of all diplomas and grades from post-secondary education (university, preparatory courses…) if applicable
- A résumé detailing your personal, academic, and professional achievements
- A personal statement explaining your motivations for applying to ECAM Lyon and the ECAM Engineering program
- Other miscellaneous (English Proficiency certificates etc.)
Supplements to the dossier
Documents that are not in your possession yet at the moment of application (such as a copy of your High School Leaving Degree and the final grades) must be sent via email to the Admission Department no later than July 15, 2018 at email@example.com .
ECAM Lyon has the right to verify the authenticity of all received documents (during or after the application process). All candidates admitted following the use of fake documents will be excluded and his/her results might be cancelled.
Applications for the Academic Year 2018/2019 are open from mid-November to June 30, 2018 via the following link: