EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (COMEX)
The ECAM Lyon Executive Committee is responsible for:
- defining overall strategic policy and fixing the corresponding operational objectives;
- liaising with the Board of Directors particularly concerning budgetary and financial issues and the affectation of financial resources;
- taking the necessary action to ensure the success of the strategies in place;
- the optimization of Human Resource development
- Didier DESPLANCHE, ECAM Lyon General Director
- Pascal BOULON, Director of Academic Affairs
- Lydie ROY, Finance and HR management
- Lydie BOUILLET, Communication Manager
- Christophe MATHIEU, I.T. Manager
- Christophe CHANGENET, R&D Activities Director
- Christophe COLLETTE, ECAM EXPERT Director
MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE (CODIR)
The role of the Management Committee is to assist the Managing Director in the running of School affairs and to take decisions relative to the life of the school in line with the strategies defined by the Board of Directors and COMEX.
It meets once a month when convened by the Director. It is composed of the Management Team (the 8 members of COMEX) and the Directors of the Teaching Poles.
The Director may invite other managers and, according to the meeting agenda, any other person he considers useful, to join the committee.
- Jean-Louis AROSIO, Industrial Management Department (MI)
- Pierre LOURDIN, Materials and Structures Department (MS)
- Christophe JOUVE, Automation and IT Department (NUM)
- Vincent CAILLE, Energy Department (ENE)
- Sophie MATHE, Professional and Linguistic Development (FHL)
- Edith FREY, International Relations