ECAM Lyon is a French top graduate school of engineering founded on merit, scientific rigor and human values. For over 110 years, its history has reflected the quality of its teaching. ECAM Lyon engineering programs bring together both scientific & technical training, project management, business knowledge, linguistic abilities, international perspectives and a human dimension. This non-profit school was founded on a strong set of ethical and human values and committed to training young engineers to shape the world of tomorrow.
ECAM Lyon is fully recognized by the French Government as a French “Grande Ecole”, it is characterized by :
- A rigourous admission process
- High standards of academic & personal excellence
- Comprehensive training : solid theoretical basis along with concrete hands-on applications
- Strong links with industry and business, and capacity of adaptation and cooperation
- An outward looking tradition, an international exposure